Mayhugh Commercial Advisors announces its recent real estate sales and lease transactions.
- Alegria Canyon, LLC: 20,000sf industrial at 18105 Paulson Drive, Port Charlotte, from Guava Properties for $4.1 million. (Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM and Justin Ankney represented the buyer.)
- Andrea RE, LLC: 19,410sf office at 2177 Andrea Lane, Fort Myers, from Afterglow Capital Management for $2.4 million. (Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM and Justin Ankney represented the seller).
- FS Properties, LLC: 12,000sf industrial at 5810 Corporation Circle, Fort Myers, from Industrial Flex Investors, LLC for $1,874,500. (Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM represented the seller and buyer).
- Properties of S&O, LLC: 4.73 acres of land at 1651 Ortiz Ave., from Jamey S. Liddell for $925,000. (Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM and Bryan Burchers represented the seller.)
- The Traveling Therapist: 2,250sf office at 12670 New Brittany Blvd., Fort Myers
- The Law Offices of Jonathan M. Spellman, PA: 985sf office at 13099 S. Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers
- Southeastern Traffic Supply, LLC: 4,032sf industrial at 16591 Gator Road, Fort Myers
- Heritage Pool Supply Group, Inc.: 25,098sf industrial at 11975 Amedicus Lane, Fort Myers
- Electronic Media, Inc.: 2,500sf retail at 16171 San Carlos Blvd. Unit 2, Fort Myers
- Jeff Carroll: 1,500sf retail at 16171 San Carlos Blvd. Unit 1B, Fort Myers
Mayhugh Commercial Advisors and its team of commercial real estate professionals specialize in brokerage and consulting, property acquisition, property disposition, landlord representation, property management, tenant representation and marketing and support.
For more information, call 239-278-4945 or visit MayhughCommercial.com.