Mayhugh Commercial Advisors announces its recent real estate transactions.
Chuck Mayhugh sold 11039 Plantation Road, 17 acres of commercial land in Fort Myers. He also sold 15 acres of land on Oil Well Road in Punta Gorda.
Chuck Mayhugh and Bryan Burchers sold 6361 Metro Plantation Road, a 9,450-square-foot industrial building in Fort Myers.
Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM, IAMC & Justin Ankney sold 28130 Air Park Drive, 3.66 acres of industrial land in Punta Gorda.
Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM, IAMC sold 4516 Tamiami Trail E., one acre of land in Naples.
Chase Mayhugh, SIOR, CCIM, IAMC & Justin Ankney sold Gulf City Parcels, commercial land in Fort Myers.
Recent lease agreements by the Mayhugh team include:
- 12065 Metro Parkway Suite 203 in Fort Myers – 1,150 square -foot office/warehouse space
- 950 SE 11th Ave. in Cape Coral – 21,365 square- foot office/warehouse space
- 2100 NW 33rd St. in Pompano Beach -18,419 square-foot office/warehouse space
- 10251 Metro Parkway Suite 115 in Fort Myers- 1,621 square-foot office/warehouse space
- 11000 Metro Parkway Suite 42 in Fort Myers – 750 square-foot- industrial/office space
Mayhugh Commerical Advisors and its team of commercial real estate professionals specialize in brokerage and consulting, property acquisition, property disposition, landlord representation, property management, tenant representation and marketing and support.
For more information, call 239-278-4945 or visit MayhughCommercial.com.